Setting the highest standards for the supply of public sector professionals
At Supply Care Solutions we believe that safeguarding the interests of those in need of care and support begins with the safe recruitment, training and retention of the very best candidates.
As specialists in public sector recruitment, we demonstrate our commitment, industry knowledge and expertise with a range of fully accredited, end-to-end staffing solutions.
Our rigorous candidate assessment process, years of experience and a focus on excellence, allows us to work effectively across all specialties and grades of Social Care, Healthcare and Education. We’ve earned our accreditations and never take them for granted – we’re continuously looking for new ways to improve our services.
We are passionate about ensuring that the candidates we supply meet the very highest standards in the delivery of care, support and protection for those in the community who are vulnerable and in need.
We are a preferred supplier of many of the local authorities, trusts and public sector and have an impressive client portfolio across the UK. Our testimonials pay tribute to the expertise of our dedicated, resourceful team.
Why engage with Supply Care Solutions?
There are many advantages of employing our services, which are summarised below:
- Our Commitment: We are totally committed to providing our clients with a safe, reliable and consistent supply of high-quality professionals
- Experience and expertise: Since 2004, we have worked alongside many public sector organisations throughout the UK as an approved supplier
- A team of trusted professionals: We only recruit, train and retain the best employees to ensure we live up to our own high standards and those of our clients
- Quality systems and procedures: We have chosen to adhere to the highest quality management systems within the industry including ISO9002:08 accreditation and external audits with Compliance +. We are also in the process of being accredited for Investors in People and our candidates have access to ongoing and assessed CPD.
- High standards of customer service: We conduct ourselves in an open, honest, transparent and fair manner and you will find us to be professional, friendly and helpful in all our dealings. We also take great pride in the fact that we are large enough to deliver a seamless service yet still small enough to care about your individual needs
- Our passion: Because we are truly passionate about our work, we go far above and beyond the standard industry requirements in order to safeguard the best interests of those in need of social care services
Our mission is to provide our clients with a consistently good supply of high-quality candidates in order to safeguard and serve the very best interests of those in need of care. We aim to achieve this through the application of high-quality stringent processes for the recruitment, training and retention of social care professionals for the benefit of those in need of care and support.
Our Core Values
To achieve our mission, our entire team is fully committed to embracing our core values:
- Honesty and Integrity in all of our dealings at every level
- Above all else, safeguarding the best interests of the vulnerable in the community
- Connecting the finest candidates to highly-rewarding work opportunities
- Commitment to quality systems and processes to maintain the highest of standards
Our Guarantee of your satisfaction
By putting the safeguarding of the best interests of those in need of care at the centre of all we do, Supply Care Solutions guarantees you an unrivalled level of service together with the highest quality of care professionals.
- Professional, flexible, services – tailored to fit. We offer solutions that suit our clients’ business needs and integrate seamlessly with existing platforms.
- We are IS0 9001 accredited and committed to maintaining high standards at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Excellent candidate screening, including face-to-face interviews, enhanced DBS and rigorous reference checks.
- Friendly, expert advice 24/7