Our candidates go further
We aim to add real value for the benefit of our candidates by providing you with continuity of work, career development opportunities, and a comprehensive range of training and development programmes.
We recognise that in society its people that make a world of difference and we are totally committed to supporting our candidates in securing work and developing your career.
With our extensive contract portfolio, our candidates have access to a wide variety of roles, from junior staff members to the most senior personnel in the public sector – including short-term, long-term and permanent positions. As preferred supplier to many organisations, fully accredited and with our considerable cross sector experience, we’ll help you take your career further or even change direction. Send us your CV today or if you’d like to have a chat, request a call back. – See more at:
Why Choose Supply Care Solutions
There are many advantages why you may wish to choose us as your preferred supplier of work placement opportunities, which are summarised below:
- Continuity of work: As an approved supplier for most public sector clients throughout the UK, we provide our candidates with a wide range of ongoing career-enhancing work opportunities
- Quick response times: Quick response to your needs together with highly efficient recruitment and training processes to ensure your success
- Ongoing support: As a candidate put forward by Supply Care Solutions, we will provide you with first-class support to help you develop your career including accredited training to add to your portfolio and meet the ongoing requirements for Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- We care: We also take great pride in the fact that we are large enough to deliver, yet small enough to still care. You’ll have our support every step of the way!
- Our ethics: We conduct ourselves in an open, honest, transparent and fair manner at all times and you will find us to be professional, friendly and helpful in all our dealings with you
- Our passion: Because we are truly passionate about our work, we go far above and beyond the standard industry requirements in order to satisfy the needs and best interests of our candidates
We realise the importance of our role and we see it as our duty to do whatever is possible to look after the best interests of all parties. This is achieved through having an unshakeable focus on our Mission Statement and a wholehearted adherence to our Core Values.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide our public sector clients with a consistently good supply of high-quality candidates in order to safeguard and serve the very best interests of those in need of care. We aim to achieve this through the application of high-quality stringent processes for the recruitment, training and retention of professionals for the benefit of those in need of care and support.
Our Core Values
To achieve our mission, our entire team is totally committed to embracing our core values:
- Honesty and Integrity in all of our dealings at every level
- Above all else, safeguarding the best interests of the vulnerable in the community
- Commitment to quality systems and processes to maintain the highest of standards
- Connecting the finest candidates to highly-rewarding work opportunities
Our Guarantee of Your Satisfaction
By putting the very best interests of our candidates together with the needs of our clients at the centre of all we do, Supply Care Solutions guarantees you an unrivalled level of service and high-quality career development opportunities.
This guarantee is backed up by our proven systems and procedures that have been externally audited and accredited to the compliance + standard.
Getting In Touch
To discuss your needs and find out how we can exceed your expectations, please contact our team on 0208 506 1111 or email us at email@example.com